Women's Home Improvement Confidence Course
About This Campaign
- Demolishing and remodeling a kitchen
- Major and minor drywall repair
- Tiling and grouting a kitchen backsplash
- Shower tiling
- Replacing ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Replacing interior and exterior doors and jambs
- Trim and finish work
- Installing various types of flooring
- Plum, square, and level
- Sequencing of improvements--quite possibly the most important aspect of any remodel
- And much more!
Campaign to Support Iowa Valley Habitat for Humanity
We envision a world in which each person has a decent place to live. Locally, we partner with both current and future homeowners, local businesses, residents and social service organizations to construct and renovate safe, decent, affordable housing in Cedar, Iowa, Johnson and Washington Counties. We also secure affordable financing so that homeowners in our program save thousands of dollars over the life of their mortgage. Globally, we work to remove barriers to decent housing by supporting Global Village trips and tithing to Habitat for Humanity global builds. Together with our community, Habitat homeowners gain the strength, stability and self-reliance needed to build better lives and stronger communities.